Microsoft Project 2013 Certification Training
- 11+ Hrs of High Quality eLearning content
- 43 HD demos on use of Microsoft Project Tools
- Downloadable “Managing Project Effectively- Microsoft Project 2013” eBook
- 2 Microsoft Project Simulation Exams
- 40+ Applications based on Real Time Business Scenario
- 38 Interactive topics
- Course Completion Certificate
- 30 PDUs offered
About this Course
This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to the basics of the Microsoft® Project 2013 application. The course will also provide an overview of the project plan, tasks, and resources.
Additionally, the course provides information on tracking project progress and advanced task scheduling. An outline on reporting, troubleshooting, and customizing views will be provided by the course. You will also get information on sharing project information, resource pooling and consolidation, along with an update on new features in the Microsoft® Project 2013 application.
Demos are provided to show how to work with the Microsoft® Project 2013 application and get hands on experience. All the demos work in the Microsoft® Project Professional edition.
PQC University’s training in Microsoft Project 2013 enables the users to analyze and plan project resources, budgets, and schedules.
This certification provided by Microsoft® is ideal for those who are looking to advance their career in project development.
- According to payscale.com, the salary of a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) ranges from $60,645 – $82,720.
- It helps a professional reach the pinnacle of his career by professionally and successfully managing projects.
- This course and certification will increase your visibility in your organization.
- This certification sets you apart from your colleague and ensures you get recognized for your knowledge and skill.
No Reviews found for this course.