Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- 20 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content
- 64 End of Chapter Quizzes
- 30 PDUs Offered
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Fee Included
- 4 Six Sigma Green Belt simulation exams
- 7 downloadable e-Books
- 38 Six Sigma tools for hands-on-practice
- 75 Real World Examples from various industries
- 2 Industry based Case Studies
- 2 Glossaries for difficult terms and acronyms
- 2 Six Sigma Green Belt Exam papers
- Special offer: Free Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, 25hr online course
About this course
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, a popular business management strategy is widely used across industries towards quality and process improvement. PQC University offers both online Certified Six Sigma Green Belt training and Certified Six Sigma Green Belt classroom training. Certification training program is aligned with ASQ Body of Knowledge. Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools which seeks to focus on customer requirements through minimizing variability in manufacturing and improving process quality. Six sigma’s emphasis is on improving the capability of a process rather than controlling product quality.
PQC University’s training in Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in the quality sector. The Six Sigma Green Belt professional will be able to lead or support improvement projects and lead Green Belt projects.
The CSSGB training focuses on all the aspects of DMAIC. It also helps you execute and interpret the Six Sigma tools and techniques.
What is the benefit of learning LSSGB along with CSSGB?
The world is moving towards Lean Six Sigma methodology to reap the benefits of the two most coveted techniques, Lean & Six Sigma, for standardization of processes and waste reduction.
Learning Lean Six Sigma along with Six Sigma course give the student an edge in professional job market, and allows them to lead both Lean & Six Sigma projects in the company.
Learning Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
- Learn and implement Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control phases of the project
- Describe Design of Experiments (DOE)
- 25 hrs of Quality e learning
- 30 PDUs
- 106 real world examples
- 3 Industry based case studies
No Reviews found for this course.