CAPM Certification Training
- 9 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content
- 12 Chapter-end Quizzes
- 23 PDUs Offered
- 2 CAPM® Simulation Exams
- Scenario and case studies included
- Downloadable e-book
- Course Completion Certificate
About this course
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification is a valuable entry-level certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. CAPM® certification is awarded to professionals who qualify in the CAPM certification exam that is based on PMBOK® Guide—5th Edition.
PQC University certification training in CAPM® is an ideal course package for all who are looking to advance in their career. CAPM® certification demonstrates professionals’ knowledge and experience in project management, including the five processes and nine knowledge areas of project management.
CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. CAPM® certification training will help candidates to improve their CAPM® exam prep toward attaining the certification goal.
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
A Certified CAPM® professional will have an upward career graph:
- CAPM certified professionals command better salaries than their peers. According to recent salary surveys by ZDNET’s Tech Republic organization, the average annual salary for CAPM holders is $101,103. This makes it a highly paying certification, second only to PMP.
- In the process of getting your CAPM® certification, you meet many people. Some of them are already certified and can help you in the process. Some others are in the process of getting a certification and you can share your knowledge with them. This enlarges your professional network and can help in your career path.
- This certification helps you to show prospective employers that you are dedicated to a career in project management. Further, studying for the CAPM gives you an advantage in PMP preparation as they cover similar topics.
- PQC University’s CAPM certification course material covers various extensive industry- specific case studies and real life examples. As a CAPM aspirant and Project Management professional, you will be able to relate the scenarios with your real life experience and apply the lessons from them in your field of work.
No Reviews found for this course.