All-in-One Microsoft Office 2010 Certification Training
- 5 Courses on MS Office
- 66 High Quality e-Learning Chapters
- Training for Exams 77-885, 77-883, 77-881, 77-884, 77-882
- Master Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook
- 5 Simulation Exams
- Exam Tips and Techniques
- High Pass Rate
- Course Completion Certificates
About This Course:
The All in one Microsoft Office 2010 suite is a complete training package focusing on a gamut of Microsoft Office components, which includes MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint. Through the completion of the training, participants would be able to give effective and stunning PowerPoint presentations, perform statistical analysis with Excel sheets, integrate animation into their Word documents, build & design databases, create and manage forms, table data and maintain databases.
This training bundle is ideal and beneficial for a broad range of audience. Students, researchers, teachers, clerical officers, accountants, auditors, entry/mid/senior level employees in any vertical can undergo the training to get a grasp of the complete MS Office suite and polish their skills.
The course bestows participants with a 360 degree knowledge of the MS Office applications and help them gain a competitive advantage in their careers.
Participants upon the completion of All in one Microsoft Office 2010 training can confidently clear the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification.
The Microsoft Office 2010 suite includes the following courses:
1. Microsoft Office 2010 Access Training
2. Microsoft Office 2010 Excel Training
3. Microsoft Office 2010 Outlook Training
4. Microsoft Office 2010 PowerPoint Training
5. Microsoft Office 2010 Word Training
Why Take This Course:
- The All-in-One Microsoft Office 2010 Suite prepare participants to become experts and work in Office 2010 applications.
- The Microsoft Office Specialist certification is a stepping stone for earning the advanced level Microsoft Office Specialist Expert and Microsoft Office specialist Master certifications.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be effectively able to create :
- Professional-looking reports
- Performance charts, sales invoices
- PowerPoint presentations with animations
- Charts, tables and SmartArt graphics
- Design and maintain databases
- The course covers 5 essential MS Office applications which prepares participants for the Microsoft certification exam. After successfully completing the 5 exams, participants earn the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) credential.
No Reviews found for this course.