Learn from Industry Leaders
Online Self Learning, Virtual Classrooms, & Onsite Corporate
At PQCU, our client enroll a team of ten (10) or more participant to maximize the learning experience. At PQCU, we focus on:
Teams learn when individuals communicate, sharing and synthesizing the knowledge and heuristics that they've learned. This occurs primarily through two behaviors or tools: assessment and feedback. Assessment involves observation and reflection on what behaviors are working or not working in pursuit of the team goals. It should be performed by both by individuals and by the team as a whole. Feedback is comprised of constructive observations provided by others and objective measurements, and is the input to assessment. Because feedback and assessment are so important to team learning and growth, they should be planned, structured and ongoing.
PBL is a teaching method in which individuals gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to a complex question, problem, or challenge in a classroom environment. The experience of thousands of instructors across all educational levels and subject areas, backed by research, confirms that PBL is an effective and enjoyable way to learn - and develop deeper learning competencies required for success in career and civic life.
At PQCU, our learning model is based on a four (4) hour module concept. The learning module is divided strategically into three (3) components a. 50 minute lecture, a. 2.5 hours of hands-on practice in a team environment and c. 30 minute team debrief. Each learning day consist of two (2) modules.
The PQCU learning process consist of:
- Pre-Assessment of each team member two (2) weeks before the class session starts.
- Participation in the three or four day learning session, based on the Learning Module Model.
- Post-Assessment of each team members at the end of the three or four day learning session.
- One month after the three or four day learning session, the team will be mentor on a live project back at work for 30 days. This is use to make sure the new knowledge is being used and adding value to the team and their company.
- We close by sitting up the Buddy system to encourage long term knowledge sharing and new innovation.
To be globally acclaimed as an innovative certification organization working towards fulfilling educational needs of working professional
Our mission is to consistently provide best in class quality education to working professionals via robust technology platform with a focus to achieve 100% customer delight.
WHO ARE WE
We are the world’s most creative certification training provider!
A pioneer in online education and training for professional certification courses, we create education programs, develop exams and labs that aid in cracking the certification exams. We offer a "blended model" of training to provide our customers optimal learning experience. The modes of training offered are:
- Corporate Onsite Learning
- Virtual Classroom Learning
- Online Self Learning
We constantly improve our learning frameworks to make it more user-friendly. Simultaneously, upgrade our courses to ensure our learners are up- to-date. We assist our learners in applying for the certification exam and also help them pass the exam by sharing tips and tricks.
WHY ARE WE HERE
- To build careers
- To build leaders
- To make learning a habit for working professionals, because we believe we can!
- To improve the quality of family life
- To focus on reinventing the working professional yearly to improve their value